GB-Leeds: Yorkshire 2019 Temporary Venue Power
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Yorkshire 2019 Temporary Venue Power
2. Awarding Authority:
Yorkshire 2019 Limited
1 Park Row, Leeds, LS1 5AB, United Kingdom
Tel. 01138730190, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://worlds.yorkshire.com/
Attn: Yorkshire 2019 Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Electrical machinery, apparatus, equipment and consumables; Lighting. Generators. Yorkshire 2019 Limited is responsible for the planning, organising and staging of the UCI Road Cycling World Championships in Harrogate (North Yorkshire) in September 2019. To support delivery of the event, Yorkshire 2019 is seeking to engage with an experienced supplier for the delivery, installation and operation of temporary generators and associated equipment (including generator set earthing and associated radar surveys) for the temporary event venue at The Stray in Harrogate. This will include all items and equipment needed to make a complete commissioned and working system.
5. CPV Codes:
31000000 - Electrical machinery, apparatus, equipment and consumables; Lighting.
31120000 - Generators.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE2 - North Yorkshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: North Yorkshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: Y2019/OPS/0319/18
9. Awarded to:
Flying Hire Limited
Wigsley Road , Lincoln , LN6 9HD , United Kingdom
Value Cost: 74,500
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 19/05/2019
11. Number of Tenders Received: 5
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/06/2019
Period of Work End date: 31/10/2019