Yorkshire 2019 Limited is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Leeds: Yorkshire 2019 Barriers|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Authority:||Yorkshire 2019 Limited|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||Y2019 is seeking bids from suppliers of barriers for the race routes at the Y2019 Road Cycling World Championships, to be staged in Yorkshire, September 2019. Two Lots are offered in the procurement. Details can be found in the RFP briefing document.|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Yorkshire 2019 Barriers
2. Awarding Authority:
Yorkshire 2019 Limited
1 Park Row, Leeds, LS1 5AB, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 873 0190, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://worlds.yorkshire.com
Attn: Mark Honeybunn
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Recreational, cultural and sporting services.
4. Description: Safety barriers. Y2019 is seeking bids from suppliers of barriers for the race routes at the Y2019 Road Cycling World Championships, to be staged in Yorkshire, September 2019. Two Lots are offered in the procurement. Details can be found in the RFP briefing document.
5. CPV Codes:
34928300 - Safety barriers.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE - YORKSHIRE AND THE HUMBER
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: YORKSHIRE AND THE HUMBER,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 21/12/2018 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
Yorkshire 2019 Ltd
Round Foundry Media Centre, Leeds, LS11 5QP, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 873 0190, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://worlds.yorkshire.com
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement. Bids for this tender are to be submitted through the Delta Bid Solutions portal. Documents are to be uploaded in the relevant section.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/02/2019
Period of Work End date: 07/10/2019
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no